L337 Kr3w: Reanimation L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

impressive

one of the best first flashes ive seen here. You have a lot of potential, and if you work hard, you might just become one of the more respected flash animators. Keep up the good work, and don't let us down ;). Btw, caffeine josh was my favorite portion.

Cat Face ep.1 Cat Face ep.1

amazing

so simple, but so funny. You never cease to impress me with your humour

Street Fighter Series pt2 Street Fighter Series pt2

it was pretty good

i thought the sprites looked really good. I like sprite flashes, and this is no exception. I thought it was well animated, and it flowed well. The story was a bit dull, and the text boxes were disproportional with each other. The sound was a bit off too.

Overall it was a decent flash, and I enjoyed watching it. Expand the scenery a bit, you know take it away from that one area, make it a bit longer, or more in depth, and itll be another good Newgrounds series.

mortis5000 responds:

Thank You...I will try to make it an excellent series

Coil Coil

i think...

its about a woman having sex, then getting an abortion

ChUcKe'MoN ChUcKe'MoN

awesome!

hahaha that was great! the one thing you couldnt do in pokemon! go chuck norris on them! you rock!

Fruitcake Shooter Fruitcake Shooter

i hate fruitcake

harder than it looks, the music helped make it fun, but a good way to waste some free time if you need to. death to fruitcake! >:)

I've Got Big Balls I've Got Big Balls

great!

this is actually really awesome

Lü-Jii Lü-Jii

yay

i liked it, its length alone is impressive, but i also liked the tinted sound it had in the begining, and it got better as it went along. Very impressive, and very nice to listen to.

loogiesquared responds:

mhh-hmm...

A C i D . B r e a k s . O N E A C i D . B r e a k s . O N E

my appologies

hey im sorry i was harsh in the forum, your music is actually pretty rad, i thought you were just some spammer, but you're a good artist, keep it up man

TB-303 responds: