Coil Coil

i think...

its about a woman having sex, then getting an abortion

ChUcKe'MoN ChUcKe'MoN

awesome!

hahaha that was great! the one thing you couldnt do in pokemon! go chuck norris on them! you rock!

Fruitcake Shooter Fruitcake Shooter

i hate fruitcake

harder than it looks, the music helped make it fun, but a good way to waste some free time if you need to. death to fruitcake! >:)

Proper Crimbo Proper Crimbo

i love this song!!!!!!!

that is my no 1 christmas song of all time!!!, thank you : D

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

loved it!

i love playing as paladins in RPG games, but this was the first game ive played where it was based around that kind of character! so awesome!!, and the music was great too

Maddsc11's Track Pack Maddsc11's Track Pack

was there a point?

i liked the diversity of the levels, but it seemed a little too responsive movement wise, and there didnt seem to be a point, but it made me chuckle, so good job! This could turn out to be a fun game.

bob's revenge bob's revenge

i liked it

it's kinda hard to connect hits with the enemies but other than that a really great game!

Age of War Age of War

duuuude!!

this game was amazing!!!! i loved the upgrades from era to era, very unique!!!

Ball's Super Saga Ball's Super Saga

Pretty Good!

I'll admit, I had low expectations when I first saw it, but it turned out to be a little challenging. It was simple enough to keep my interest, and i enjoyed it. I'm no flash designer, but it seemed to me that it was a little too easy to hit the edges on some levels, but other than that this was a pretty good game to burn some time with.