L337 Kr3w: Reanimation L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

impressive

one of the best first flashes ive seen here. You have a lot of potential, and if you work hard, you might just become one of the more respected flash animators. Keep up the good work, and don't let us down ;). Btw, caffeine josh was my favorite portion.

Cat Face ep.1 Cat Face ep.1

amazing

so simple, but so funny. You never cease to impress me with your humour

Street Fighter Series pt2 Street Fighter Series pt2

it was pretty good

i thought the sprites looked really good. I like sprite flashes, and this is no exception. I thought it was well animated, and it flowed well. The story was a bit dull, and the text boxes were disproportional with each other. The sound was a bit off too.

Overall it was a decent flash, and I enjoyed watching it. Expand the scenery a bit, you know take it away from that one area, make it a bit longer, or more in depth, and itll be another good Newgrounds series.

mortis5000 responds:

Thank You...I will try to make it an excellent series

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

one word: awesome!

this was the funniest thing ive ever seen! you're truely gifted

side not: holy crap 4.72!!! this is never coming down from first place, unless you make something better of course

Waterlollies Waterlollies

jaw dropping

this is truely the best flash on newgrounds, ive never seen a flash be #1 so much as this one. I mean other #1s come and go, but this one continues to come back and be #1 again and again, a true masterpeice

F**k the S**t F**k the S**t

hahahaha

hahaha that face you make in the beginning, its priceless!

Tonya vs Stan. Tonya vs Stan.

such a good flash

it was beautiful, heartwarming, and i enjoyed every second of it, and the song matched perfectly too!

Random Sonic Shorts Random Sonic Shorts

I was good!

This reminded me of a lot of other sprite flashes, and of other flashes like metal gear toast, but it was still very original. I applaud you

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

brilliant!

it's so simple looking, but at the same time, its simplicity is what makes it so incredibly animated, its so beyond any other 2-d animation i have seen, and the action is great to watch!

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 143 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 143

youve even inspired copycats

hey dude, i love the series, and i think what you're doings great, although maybe you could do something like have adolf hitler and his pokemon fight another dictator...like Hussain and his pokemon

AfroUnderscoreStud responds: